Monday, June 25, 2012

Get Set Go!!

Hello World!! Welcome to my blog :)

Who ??

I am Alay.. a computer engineering student from NIT Surat.I am a fun loving and amiable guy who is generally trapped in a veritable chaos of thoughts, ideas, emotions and actions.. :) I like exploring stuff, observing and analysing interesting phenomena!

Why ??

There seldom is a day in my life when I havent come across amazing ideas,arguments or exhilerating stuff from the net.This blog is to share all such experiences with my to be followers and friends :)

What ??

The posts will mostly be articles from the internet that i find interesting occasionally pickeled with my speculations on certain topics,insecurities regarding stuff,instances of my thought process( mumble jumble) and ofcourse troll comics...






Yeah so happy blogging to me!!!

fall...get back up...work hard...play...sing...dance..enjoy...fight..lose...win....live.

No comments:

Post a Comment